Easysox are a quick installation traction sock that provides grip where chains cannot go. Easier to handle and store, they will not damage your vehicle because there are no metal or plastic components like traditional chains. This “how-to” guide will help you quickly install Easysox.
Installing Easysox Car Traction Device
- Be sure to install Easysox in a safe place.
- Lay Easysox over the top of the drive axle tires.
- Roll vehicle about a half revolution.
- Finish installing the Easysox by fitting them over the tire.
- Do not exceed 25 mph with Easysox installed.
- Do not drive on bare pavement with Easysox installed.