Veriga Maxi Grip Alloy With Wear Bars Grader Tire Chains
$5,739.23 – $9,094.23 Per Pair
Image is for reference only, tire/wheel not included. Chains only. Chains are sold in pairs (2 chains) and will cover two tires. These chains feature a built-in chain tensioning system.
Tire chains are sold in pairs (will cover one axle)
Free shipping for orders over $75 in the Contiguous U.S.
Same Day Shipping on most orders before 3pm CST.
Product OverviewThe Maxi Grip is a 12mm dense rhomboid-shaped chain, ideal for use in extreme winter conditions and also for use on construction sites. With reinforced links and welded plates for heavy and continuous use in extreme conditions.
- Features a D style profile link for a secure grip on snow and ice
- High quality heat treatment – carburizing, fully galvanized
- Construction that permits the highest level of protection of the tire
- Inner side chain with adjustable shackles for an optimal fit on the tire
- Equipped with a tensioning chain and tensioning hook
- Wear bars to maintain an excellent grip and increase durability, while helping extend the life of the chains
- The running and side surfaces are connected by welded rings
Installing Your Tire Chains
Test fit your chains before you need them. Be sure you have the correct chains for your tire size. Consult your owner’s manual if you are unsure.
Lay the chains out flat on the ground to untangle and inspect them for irregularities. Make sure they are not twisted or knotted.
Install the tire chains on the drive wheels of your vehicle, which are typically the front wheels for front-wheel drive vehicles and the rear wheels for rear-wheel drive vehicles.
Check for proper clearance of your vehicle. Then, drive a short distance and check the chains to make sure they are properly secured and adjusted. Never drive over 30 MPH.