Servo Diamond Pattern SUV Truck Tire Chains
$359.23 – $437.23 Per Pair
Image is for reference only, tire/wheel not included. Chains and tensioning system only. Chains are sold in pairs (2 chains) and will cover two tires.
- Ideal for city driving, paved roads.
- Recommended for SUVs.
- High quality chain with innovative technology.
- Inside lock is fast and easy to use.
Tire chains are sold in pairs (will cover one axle)
Free shipping for orders over $75 in the Contiguous U.S.
Same Day Shipping on most orders before 3pm CST.
Product OverviewHigh quality chain for stationary mounting with pewag servo-technology. This chain was developed especially for SUVs. Stationary mounting chain for SUVs. Automatic tensioning with servo-Technology. Rim protection. Sold in pairs.
- Innovative Starwave profile for increased traction.
- ONORM (Austrian Standard), TUV-certified (German Association for Technical Inspection).
- Chain mesh in material thickness of 3.55 mm.
- Patented pewag servo-technology automatically regulates the chain tension.
Installing Your Tire Chains
Test fit your chains before you need them. Be sure you have the correct chains for your tire size. Consult your owner’s manual if you are unsure.
Lay the chains out flat on the ground to untangle and inspect them for irregularities. Make sure they are not twisted or knotted.
Install the tire chains on the drive wheels of your vehicle, which are typically the front wheels for front-wheel drive vehicles and the rear wheels for rear-wheel drive vehicles.
Check for proper clearance of your vehicle. Then, drive a short distance and check the chains to make sure they are properly secured and adjusted. Never drive over 30 MPH.