Cable Passenger Vehicle Tire Chains
$26.23 – $68.23 Per Pair
Image is for reference only, tire/wheel not included. Cables only. Tire cables are sold in pairs (2 cables) and will cover two tires. Lightweight, economical cable chains for vehicles with limited fender clearance.
Tire chains are sold in pairs (will cover one axle)
Free shipping for orders over $75 in the Contiguous U.S.
Same Day Shipping on most orders before 3pm CST.
Cable passenger vehicle tire cables feature tough carbon steel rollers that provide traction and long wear. The low-profile steel rollers allow increased tire-to-road contact, resulting in better stability, plus a considerable reduction in noise and vibration. Totally galvanized for rust protection. These chains are designed for use on autos having minimal clearance availability. These chains are designed for use with original equipment tires with high tread. Snow/Ice Covered Highway Use Only. SAE Class (S) Clearance.
- Tough carbon steel rollers provide traction and long wear
- The low-profile steel rollers allow increased tire-to-road contact resulting in better stability plus a considerable reduction in noise and vibration
- Totally galvanized for rust protection
- These chains are designed for use on autos having minimal clearance availability
- These chains are designed for use with original equipment tires with high tread
- Snow/Ice Covered Highway Use Only
- SAE Class (S) Clearance
Installing Your Tire Chains
Test fit your chains before you need them. Be sure you have the correct chains for your tire size. Consult your owner’s manual if you are unsure.
Lay the chains out flat on the ground to untangle and inspect them for irregularities. Make sure they are not twisted or knotted.
Install the tire chains on the drive wheels of your vehicle, which are typically the front wheels for front-wheel drive vehicles and the rear wheels for rear-wheel drive vehicles.
Check for proper clearance of your vehicle. Then, drive a short distance and check the chains to make sure they are properly secured and adjusted. Never drive over 30 MPH.