Tire cables are sold in pairs (2 chains) and will cover two tires.
Galvanized case hardened carbon steel rollers on cable cross members. DOT compliant and economical.
Tire cables fit more applications, are lighter weight and offer a smoother ride than link chains. Snow cables are also typically easier to install, remove and store.
- Tough hardened carbon steel rollers provide traction and long wear.
- The low profile steel rollers allow increased tire-to-road contact, resulting in better stability, plus a considerable reduction in noise and vibration.
- Totally galvanized for rust protection.
- These cable chains are designed for use on autos having minimal clearance availability.
- These chains are designed for use with original equipment tires with high tread.
- Snow/Ice Covered Highway Use Only.
- SAE Class (S) Clearance.
- NOT intended for use on trailers.
If you have any questions or would like some help selecting the right chain for your needs, please call our knowledgeable staff at 866-437-5883