Snox Diamond Pattern SUV Truck Tire Chains
$442.23 – $484.23 Per Pair
Image is for reference only, tire/wheel not included. Chains and tensioning system only.
- Automatic tensioning chains, recommended for SUVs.
- Easy to use because no lock parts are necessary
- For demounting it is as simple as pulling off the chain. (See mounting/demounting video)
Tire chains are sold in pairs (will cover one axle)
Free shipping for orders over $75 in the Contiguous U.S.
Same Day Shipping on most orders before 3pm CST.
Product OverviewDiamond pattern square link tire chains designed specifically for SUVs, Snox chains are the the worlds easiest chains to mount and demount from your vehicle. Featuring a fully automatic tensioning system, you will never need to manually re-adjust your chains. Ideal for city driving and on any paved roads.
- The chain tensions itself fully automatically, retensioning is not necessary
- Innovative starwave profile for increased traction
- ONORM (Austrian Standard) and TUV certified (German Association for Technical Inspection)
- Chain mesh out of square links in 3.7mm diameter
- Pewag Snox Box regulates the chain tension automatically making manual chain tensioning unnecessary
- Quick release system for quick and easy chain demounting
Installing Your Tire Chains
Test fit your chains before you need them. Be sure you have the correct chains for your tire size. Consult your owner’s manual if you are unsure.
Lay the chains out flat on the ground to untangle and inspect them for irregularities. Make sure they are not twisted or knotted.
Install the tire chains on the drive wheels of your vehicle, which are typically the front wheels for front-wheel drive vehicles and the rear wheels for rear-wheel drive vehicles.
Check for proper clearance of your vehicle. Then, drive a short distance and check the chains to make sure they are properly secured and adjusted. Never drive over 30 MPH.